1.    #1  
    I heard it could be done but how? I have the facebook installed but nothing
    have them call you. It should show up on the phone app.
    If you have multiple contacts on different accounts (ie: using gmail and facebook), bring up a contact on your phone and tap on their name at the top. Tap on "Link more profiles" this will bring up your contact list again... and either start typing the name of that contact, or scroll to them and select the name. It will then link those two contact profiles together.
    What the Packers fan said.... if the name doesn't match for some reason it won't auto link them..... once you link em as described by the Packers fan above..... you will be good to go. I have a few friends that their FB name doesn't match up enough for synergy to be able to match them on it's own.
    Idk if the Facebook app still automatically adds Facebook to synergy, but if not, make sure you have your Facebook account added in the Contacts app.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you have multiple contacts on different accounts (ie: using gmail and facebook), bring up a contact on your phone and tap on their name at the top. Tap on "Link more profiles" this will bring up your contact list again... and either start typing the name of that contact, or scroll to them and select the name. It will then link those two contact profiles together.
    thanks bro worked like a charm... loving this phone more and more each day