Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    But if I delete my account on the fullsite, doesn't that mean my email account will no longer exist?
    I guess you obviously didn't understand my statement. I didn't say to end/terminate your account. Guess I should have use a more understandable word. I was talking about re-enter your account credentials.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    I guess you obviously didn't understand my statement. I didn't say to end/terminate your account. Guess I should have use a more understandable word. I was talking about re-enter your account credentials.
    Yea sorry but I didn't quite understand your statement. Nevertheless I think I have discovered how to get it to sync. It seems to have something to do with the Show Email setting.
    Ediggity, could you try changing Show Email to "All" and Get email to "As Items Arrive"? I am hypothesizing that the option, “All" may be the issue. There might be a “corrupt” email(s) within your inbox that predates the 7-day time frame that is hindering Yahoo from synching.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    Ediggity, could you try changing Show Email to "All" and Get email to "As Items Arrive"? I am hypothesizing that the option, “All" may be the issue. There might be a “corrupt” email(s) within your inbox that predates the 7-day time frame that is hindering Yahoo from synching.
    There shouldn't be anything corrupt as my old emails have not changed. My email used to work fine before I got my new Pre this past friday and had to reinstall.
    I recently started having a problem where my Yahoo account will tell me I have X number of new emails, but when I go into my Inbox, it will only show the first 5 or 6 emails. The rest show as blank boxes that I cannot get into. Just started happening. I've been having to delete and add the account several times over the last few weeks due to another issue where the Inbox indicates I have X new messages, but I really have none. When I delete the account and add it clears up that problem. However, the first issue started happening 2 days ago. Anybody else seen that? It's as if it syncs, but doesn't want to show me the messages. Very strange.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12