1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm looking to create a calander where both me and my Fiancee' can update from our smart phones (she has a droid x booo) and I have a pre+. Was wondering if I created an online calander @ Gmail or Yahoo and set both phones up to sync with them if there would be anyway to have them merged.

So for example if she updated that we had Dinner from 5-7pm on tuesday than it would appear on my calander on my pre (or visa versa). Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yes you can

Both the Droid and the Pre sync with gmail calendars. However, you can do it several ways and you will have to find the one that works best for you.

My wife and i both have Pre's so your situation will be very similar. On my gmail calendar I have access to our family calendar - which everyone has access to. Then on my Pre I get updates to our family calendar and my calendar. We do it this way because we each have a gmail account and we have a family gmail account.

You could just do this with one account or two accounts where you have access to each others' accounts (gmail calendar that is).

I rambled a bit but I hope the conceptual idea helps you out.

As more questions if you need some specific help. The first thing is to decide how you want to handle the accounts and how many you want.
    Dan
  3.    #3  
    So what I was thinking was essentially what you have there I believe. I was going to go ahead and link both our phones to a single Gmail accont, than all I need to do from there is set both our phones to update from that calander correct?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yup. Once you set up the calendar account on each phone you will both have access to it. Keep in mind it may take a bit to sync.
    Dan