Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    anyone else tried the new gmail feature "priority mailbox" ?

it is a pretty neat, and very handy new tool in gmail. makes me <3 gmail all over again.

sadly, it isn't playing well with synergy for some reason. all sorts of things are acting screwey since i activated it. will have to turn it back off and see what happens.

anyone else have experience with it?
    Gmail - Priority Inbox

Good question....I have not enabled this. Can you define "screwy?"

My guess is that you will need to set up the Priority Inbox as your regular Inbox...but you only have 3 options on the Pre to change default folders and Inbox isn't one of them.

This is just speculation...
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/01/2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Gmail - Priority Inbox

Good question....I have not enabled this. Can you define "screwy?"

My guess is that you will need to set up the Priority Inbox as your regular Inbox...but you only have 3 options on the Pre to change default folders and Inbox isn't one of them.

This is just speculation...
    it has trouble sending an email from the pre now. first says there is an error, then actually manages to send it, then another error, then actually sends again, etc. it thinks it isn't working but it is.

prioritymail on gmail isn't so much a new inbox as a different way of flagging the mail. in gmail on webbrowser it will show all the flagged "high" priority items on top in a separate email pane then a middle pane shows starred items, and finally the bottom pane shows the other "less important" mail.

something about the new flags must be affecting gmail.
    Ha...I was way off.

Errors huh. What are the error messages?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I've sent a few emails since turning it on, haven't had any problems.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM