1.    #1  
    I tried searching the forum but can't find a definitive answer (or one i can understand). Can synergy synchronize your contacts to and from the cloud. I have a pre the last couple of months and i assumed that if i added contacts to the phone it would sync with gmail contacts. I really only notice it when i got the works exchange config'd but couldn't see any up-to-date contacts listed in outlook. If it's not possible, is there away to transfer contacts for backup.
    Will the palm profile work, and is it just a matter of making it the primary and re-syncing

Thanks
    It should automatically sync to "the cloud"
    You need to check and make sure that your gmail or exchange contact account is set as default. It sounds like your Palm Profile has been set as default and thus any contacts you enter on the phone are stored there rather then pushing back to your e-mail accounts.

Post back if you need help with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by PikeBishop View Post
    I tried searching the forum but can't find a definitive answer (or one i can understand). Can synergy synchronize your contacts to and from the cloud. I have a pre the last couple of months and i assumed that if i added contacts to the phone it would sync with gmail contacts. I really only notice it when i got the works exchange config'd but couldn't see any up-to-date contacts listed in outlook. If it's not possible, is there away to transfer contacts for backup.
    Will the palm profile work, and is it just a matter of making it the primary and re-syncing

Thanks
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    yes that seems to be the problem.. I must of change it to palm by mistake.. There are 10 contacts in the palm profile is there a way to automatically transfer them out or will i have to re-create them to sync them with exchange..

thanks again for the help.
    if it's only ten you should just retype them in my opinion.