1.    #1  
    im looking for an app that easily sync my notes to my computer so i can edit them and stuff is there and app like that?
    need more description? and ill explain my dilemma if needed...
    I use an app called "Notes" that will save to Google Docs...I love the app...also has great reviews...

It not only exports to G Docs...but imports to phone from G Docs as well

EDIT: Here is the link http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.ingloriousapps.notes&applicationid=2542
    Last edited by ferriskeanu; 08/26/2010 at 06:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    I use an app called "Notes" that will save to Google Docs...I love the app...also has great reviews...

It not only exports to G Docs...but imports to phone from G Docs as well
    I second that recommendation - it's a great app and works very well. The best part, IMO, is the way it syncs to Google Docs automatically. Other apps I looked at had the ability to export your notes or email them to yourself, but Notes just automatically syncs your notes with Google Docs without you having to do it manually. It's not free, but it was worth it to me, especially since I think I got it during the 50% off app catalog sale. The only possible negative is that when you delete a note on your device, it does not delete from Google Docs. You have to go to the Google Docs site to delete it. On the upside, downloading from GD is manual, not automatic, so notes you've deleted don't just keep reappearing on your device, and it's probably not a bad idea to have a backup of a note, just in case you didn't actually mean to delete it.
    Notes App link: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further. (one I mentioned above)

Here is another that also imports/exports to google docs
    Scratch Word Processor Link:
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    It has also gotten great reviews although I have never used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    im looking for an app that easily sync my notes to my computer so i can edit them and stuff is there and app like that?
    need more description? and ill explain my dilemma if needed...
    I can't believe you don't have Notes. You should go get it now. Its awesome!! And I'm not saying that because I made the App . View the demo video in the app catalog, then shoot me an email (ingloriousapps@gmail.com) or tweet me @ingloriousapps if you have more questions...
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    I can't believe you don't have Notes. You should go get it now. Its awesome!! And I'm not saying that because I made the App . View the demo video in the app catalog, then shoot me an email () or tweet me @ingloriousapps if you have more questions...
    Great App btw...most used App on my phone...

EDIT: Was just thinking before you posted snoopgoat what a great "brand" ingloriousapps is as far as making quality apps with nice UI's...
    <<Thread Renamed/Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #8  
    thanks guys i got it! its great but too bad when u edit the notes on google docs it doesn't edit them on notes itself...
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    thanks guys i got it! its great but too bad when u edit the notes on google docs it doesn't edit them on notes itself...
    Yah, it doesn't do that at the moment
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I curently use Noted beta in preware... Syncs and stores data online and on your phone. User interface is available online for editing also.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    Great App btw...most used App on my phone...

EDIT: Was just thinking before you posted snoopgoat what a great "brand" ingloriousapps is as far as making quality apps with nice UI's...
    Thank you. I enjoy making apps I can actually see myself using