1.    #1  
    I have doctored my phone a few times and I am missing a contact from my FB mobile app and my FB profile on my palm pre plus. When I log on to the main page on my laptop, she shows up in my friends list, when i log in via mobile, she is no where to be found.

I have unlinked all of my profiles and relinked them, this has not worked. I have done a partial, and full erase and still does not show up. Can anyone help me out?
    I just discovered the same problem with one of my contacts. Removing and recreating my facebook account in the contacts program did not work. I'm going to try defriending and refriending the person. Hopefully that will work.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    same problem here - it's about 1% of my facebook contacts. They show up fine on the facebook full and touch sites, but not in contacts or the facebook app. Posts from these people show up as "facebook user" still...I've tried removing and adding the account.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I've been experiencing this problem as well for a while now, just one single contact will not sync from FB no matter what and also shows up as "Facebook User" in the official app, its really annoying since its my wife and I'd like to be able to see her status updates haha.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I removed her from my friends list and all traces of her from my FB, then i deleted all the Facebook syncing that my phone has done, including going into the photos, email, messaging and calendar apps and removing facebook, then I restarted and readded FB, then readded my wife, and it still won't see her anymore. Don't know what else to do.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Could this be due to some buried, arcane privacy setting in her profile that prevents data sharing with other applications (like Palm and Synergy)?
    Seems to be like a privacy setting issue... Either that or she's missing some info that Synergy checks before adding in the contacts list... such as.. contact details..

Just tossing some random ideas here, not really sure what's causing this..
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I was thinking it was privacy based but she did change everything when the latest round of FB privacy stuff came out, but even then she's on my friends list and I can view her profile from a computer and from the mobile website without any issues. We're gonna experiment with a few more things, i'll report back.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    She had all applications turned off on FB, we turned that back on and I synced my FB account again and she showed up. Kinda strange that her having apps off would block her from going onto my FB list on the phone considering its an app being run on my side and not hers.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    That's an unfortunate fix, since I can't easily go to the people who aren't syncing and ask them to enable apps.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Agreed, I don't know if this happens with Android phones that do the same thing, but if it doesn't, then Palm will have to come up with some sort of fix - does palm have a way to report bugs?