1.    #1  
    I just had to replace my Palm Pre with a new one for the second time. I set up my Google & Facebook accounts to sync with my phone, in addition to those in my Palm account, but not all of my contacts are syncing. For example, I went into Gmail & updated 2 friends' phone numbers there...one of them synced to her profile on my phone, one of them didn't make it to my Contacts at all (not her name, phone, or email). Any ideas or suggestions?
    Welcome aboard!

If you manually sync contacts do the new contacts show up? I find I occasionally need to do that for instant results.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    I have tried manually syncing all accounts at the same time & manually syncing individual accounts, to no avail.
  4.    #4  
    I also restarted the phone
    Quote Originally Posted by ashbar View Post
    I just had to replace my Palm Pre with a new one for the second time. I set up my Google & Facebook accounts to sync with my phone, in addition to those in my Palm account, but not all of my contacts are syncing. For example, I went into Gmail & updated 2 friends' phone numbers there...one of them synced to her profile on my phone, one of them didn't make it to my Contacts at all (not her name, phone, or email). Any ideas or suggestions?
    I previously had the same problem. Please check your contacts, email and calendar apps and see if you have your google profile listed twice or more in the accounts settings. Try to manually delete all accounts (google, yahoo, facebook etc) from mail, contacts, calendar etc and then manually re-enter the accounts one by one. THat should fix the sync issue..

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions