1.    #1  
    I have added the alternate calendar into my google calendar, but how could I sync it to my pre?
    If you're referring to a shared calendar it should automatically show up.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I have had some difficulties with this too. I have an alternate calendar set up, but when schedule changes are made, they are not synced automatically with my phone. If I go to Google Calendar, I can see the changes fine, but not so on the Pre. Been trying to figure this out for a while, but I have no idea what's going on. I've resorted to going to the website itself to double-check where meetings and all that truly are.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you're referring to a shared calendar it should automatically show up.
    thanks, but I mean the alternate calendar.
    at the lower left of google calendar, "other calendar"-->"settings"-->"General"-->"Alternate calendar"
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    I have had some difficulties with this too. I have an alternate calendar set up, but when schedule changes are made, they are not synced automatically with my phone. If I go to Google Calendar, I can see the changes fine, but not so on the Pre. Been trying to figure this out for a while, but I have no idea what's going on. I've resorted to going to the website itself to double-check where meetings and all that truly are.
    Can you sync the alternate calendar? could you mind to share the method?
    No, I'm unable to sync the alternate calendar. I go about things in a roundabout way by bookmarking the google calendar website and visiting that when in doubt