Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I usually sync with Pocket Mirror to my Outlook which works great. But when I try to sync with Google instead, I get one really messed up calendar-Not everything comes through and what does only goes out about 2 weeks! The Google side seems to have all the stuff...but it never seems to make it to the Palm.

I've tried building a fresh account on both ends...but no luck!
    Do you mean "google sync" google's version of EAS for google calendars or the normal add an account in calendar preferences?

I use pocket mirror and outlook. This uses an outlook named calendar on my Pre. I also have a gmail address and calendar account. This uses a calendar account with my email as the account name. This setup works fine syncing both ways. Is this what you are having problems with?

Google sync (EAS) will only sync with the one main google calendar. If you are trying to sync pocket mirror and google sync to the same calendar account on the Pre that won't work. A calendar on the Pre can only be registered to one external source. If you want to switch sources you need to import you entries into google. Then setup a separate account on the Pre. You could then choose which is your default.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Yeah, I had everything flowing through google via google sync and had the pocket mirror account deleted off my phone. Perhaps I need to completely blast the info in the google account and start fresh yet again.

Thanks.
    why run it through google if you already have outlook and pocket mirror?