Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    I recently upgraded my exchange server from 2003sp2 (or 3 or whatever) to 2010. I re-did the connection from the Palm Pre+ (AT&T) and started receiving emails in full html (as I should). After a couple days they started coming in with only text again. I deleted the exchange account (on the phone), re-added and back to full html. A couple days later, only text again. Delete the email account, re-add, back to normal. Wait a couple days, repeat.

My wife's Treo Pro has not experienced this, nor has one of my co-workers with an orginal pre on sprint.

Thus, I conclude it is not the Exchange Server, but rather something about my pre+. Any thoughts on how to break my looping cycle to keep html in messages hence forth?

Jim Altman
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    I am really quite surprised no one else has experienced this. I have apperantly solved the problem. It was the junk mail filter back on the server, I turned off the "block html on phishing emails", bumped the junk mail filter up to the top on my rules list and it has stopped happening to the legit emails on the phone.