1.    #1  
    I was just wondering what is and how do u get synergy??
    Synergy is Palm's name for syncing contacts from multiple sources and combining them into one location. For instance if you have a person in your Facebook contacts and in Google, Synergy will see it's the same person and combine them into one contact in the contacts application.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3.    #3  
    Is there anyway to sync your contacts and things to your computer? I have doubletwist that I use for my music.

Thanks
    in Russia, synergy gets you
    Quote Originally Posted by Qweeni View Post
    Is there anyway to sync your contacts and things to your computer? I have doubletwist that I use for my music.

Thanks
    Hi Qweeni,

WebOS is designed to do everything in the 'cloud' instead of directly with your computer. But, if you want to go back to direct sync'ing with your computer, you can by using a 3rd party program like Chapura's Pocket Mirror, or The Missing Sync. The easiest way to sync is to simply use Google and the other supported services (ie: google, facebook, exchange, etc...)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Synergy is Palm's name for syncing contacts from multiple sources and combining them into one location. For instance if you have a person in your Facebook contacts and in Google, Synergy will see it's the same person and combine them into one contact in the contacts application.
    This dude is right. And, it comes with your phone. It does it automatically.

<<comments deleted by Mod>>
    Last edited by SmoothCriminal; 08/14/2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: The mod didn't like it. I was just telling her to search. :( ???
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    Quote Originally Posted by Qweeni View Post

Thanks
    Like HellowNNNewman posted, if you sync all your contacts with Google, you can then use an application on your computer to also sync with Google. Apple's address book for example can integrate with Google contacts. There is no need to do a dekstop sync, since everything is live. When you update a contact on your phone, it is automatically updated in Google and on your computer without doing anything. The same goes if you add/delete/update a contact on your computer, that change will automatically happen in Google and on your phone.

One less thing to worry about.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I only just opened a gmail account, how do i get my phone to sync up with it so i can get my contacts to my gmail account