Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hey guys I'm new to the forums. I have a question. My girlfriend has the palm pixi, and she uses yahoo for her email and contacts, but the phone is constantly syncing with yahoo. It happens multiple times a day, and has just started happening in the last week. she's had the phone since May. Is there a way to stop this or make it so it only does it on a certain schedule?

Thanks!
    <<Thread Moved>>

E-mail - go into the e-mail preferences and sync to manual...then it will only sync when she asks it to.

Contacts sync automatically every 15 minutes or so I think....no way to change that.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. But this never happened before last week. It literally syncs all the time. If I set sync to manual does that mean that mean that mail won't arrive and that it will only come when she opens the mail app. Or should I set it so that it only checks for mail every half hour or so.
    at least her phone syncs with yahoo...mine has COMPLETELY stopped syncing emails all together...VERY Frustrating.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I just got a pre, I got my Mail syncing right away, but my Contacts and Calendar apps keep on giving me a message back about a wrong password. I have my password correct. Does this Yahoo syncing work? Yahoo Calendar?