1.    #1  
    Ok ok so I heard iTunes blocked Palm Pre again in 9.02 or something. A few questions...

A) Does that mean that it won't work on older versions (8.02)?
    B) If it does work on older versions of iTunes (or Windows Media Player, for that matter), how do I get them to see my Pre?

I have iTunes 8.02 after uninstalling all apple items from my computer, deleting the directories, and restarting. I booted up itunes 8.02 and nothing still.

Some guidance? Please?
    You have to put the phone in Media Sync mode, if you don't already. Go to Device Info - Top Left Menu - Enable Media Sync Mode.
    or just copy and paste your music folders into the music directory of the Pre... forget this syncing crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtmk View Post
    or just copy and paste your music folders into the music directory of the Pre... forget this syncing crap.
    Because that works so well for playlists and people whose music folders hold more than the 8GB Pre can hold.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Salling media works fine for me. It takes a while sure, but my playlists sync up just fine.
    Apple honestly sucks and this is coming from someone who loves Apple Mac computers.

My problem today related to Mac OSx requesting the usual Apple Software Updates, Un-checked iTunes as usual, and system reboot.

Will I now have the latest and greatest iTunes 9.2.1 or whatever version they installed without asking or giving Apple permission to install.

For those who are not aware, if you deselect a item from Auto Install like iTunes and you then reboot, you have to hangout long enough to block the automatic install of iTunes that Apple reengages unless you block within 30 seconds. Basically, you have to tell them NO Twice.

Very annoying and now I have iTunes 9.2.1, but either way thankfully I don't sync my Pre and iTunes on my Mac Pro workstation. Apple has truly become SATAN or Steve simply thinks he's god. I'm a very unhappy customer! Apple's beginning to show their true colors and it is becoming harder and harder to recommend bad Apple technology! Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post

For those who are not aware, if you deselect a item from Auto Install like iTunes and you then reboot, you have to hangout long enough to block the automatic install of iTunes that Apple reengages unless you block within 30 seconds. Basically, you have to tell them NO Twice.
    Lolz, reminds me of that time they auto-checked the download box on Safari. BSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Well, iTunes 10 is out today, so once again....decisions, decisions.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    <<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic