1.    #1  
    Since Hotmail changed a few weeks ago I am having trouble with my device not syncing properly. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for it or is it something that Hotmail broke when it changed? I apologize if this has been talked about in another thread, I did a search but couldn't come up with anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    Since Hotmail changed a few weeks ago I am having trouble with my device not syncing properly. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for it or is it something that Hotmail broke when it changed? I apologize if this has been talked about in another thread, I did a search but couldn't come up with anything about it.
    My account hasn't been upgraded yet. I want it to because I want to sync with Active Sync!

If you have been upgraded you should be able to use active sync to sync e-mail, calendar and contacts. I am still using POP until they get my account cut over.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    No issues here.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.