1.    #1  
    How often calendar sync? I did not understand yet. Manual sync (with Google Calendar) works fine. Automatically too but I did not understand if it is hourly, or how to setup, or I must close and open Calendar to be sync.
    as i experience it, the calendar gets synchronized whenever you open it or add something to it...

i synch my pre and my google calendar - whenever i add somethin online it gets synched to my pre when i open the calendar app the next time

whenever i add something right from the pre it gets uploaded to my google calendar immediately

at least this is what i've experienced so far
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by funoxeyh View Post
    as i experience it, the calendar gets synchronized whenever you open it or add something to it...

i synch my pre and my google calendar - whenever i add somethin online it gets synched to my pre when i open the calendar app the next time

at least this is what i've experienced so far
    Not immediatly even closing and openning again... or at least not always. Sometimes a manual sync is necessary...

whenever i add something right from the pre it gets uploaded to my google calendar immediately
    Okay.