1.    #1  
    Just curious if this can be done. I LOVED my TREO 650 that would sync with contacts and calendar, but can't seem to figure out this Pixi. Have had it for 6 months now and STILL wish I had my TREO.
    yes, I recommend companiinlink or pocketmirror. Bummer that you have to buy them, but it's well worth it!
    <<Thread Moved>>

Yes sir....above options are your choices should you want to avoid the cloud. Otherwise EAS via a Hosted Exchange Account, plain old Exchange Active Sync (for work e-mail) or using Google are both wonderful, live, real time, wireless syncing options.

In my experience once you go with Synergy you can't go back.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    I downloaded CL to my computer, then it said to download the app "cl usb sync" to my pixi. Instructions said to install and open it on pixi. When I touch the new icon, it takes me to the app catelogue?!?!?! Any ideas?
    Yes...you need to download the CL app from the catalogue.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6.    #6  
    I've gone to the app catalogue, found CL USB SYNC and selected download. It takes only a second to "download" and then the install takes 2.5 hours??? so far and still isn't in working order, please help . . . what am I doing wrong?
  7.    #7  
    Ok People! Just so you know, if you buy CompanionLink Software "CL" to try to sync your contacts and calendar from OUTLOOK to PIXI, don't bother Especially if you have more contacts in Pixi than Outlook (like they were transferred in when you bought your new pixi from your previous phone that DID sync with Outlook). Pixi aparently has separate accounts for PIXI contacts and OTHER contacts, so the only thing you can do is ADD outlook contacts to PIXI, but they are in another data base from your Pixi contacts, so you'll have to look in 2 different accounts to find folks.

I HATE PIXI AND WILL REALLY ENJOY SMASHING THE SMITHERINES OUT OF IT UPON GETTING ANOTHER PHONE! NEVER AGAIN WILL I TRUST A SPRINT SALES PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO "WHAT IS THE BEST PHONE NOW". THEY LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH!