1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I am thinking about getting a pre. I currently have the HTC snap and i can do just about anything with the calendar. I have been reading about the extreme limits the pre has with EAS such as accepting invites with responses and creating meeting requests.

Have any of these been fixed before I committ to a phone. I am a heavy EAS e-mail, calendar and contact user.

thanks for the help
    In short....as of version 1.4.5 (Bell Canada)
    - NO calendar issues have been corrected that I am aware of.

Off the top of my head:
    - my gmail re-occurring events will display on the day before the actual day chosen (depending on how you pick how it re-occurs. i.e. every 4th saturday then it shows up on Friday!!!)
    - it doesn't sync properly to the gmail account. I have deleted re-occurring events one by one and full sequences (after a specific one) and they have to be manually deleted one by one on the Pre.

there is a bunch of other little things, but I can't remember them right now.

Oh, and I hate how Palm & every app has its OWN calendar profile but NONE of them link into my actual Gmail/Google event calendar. Oh, and sometimes the phone defaults BACK to my Palm profile for event creation, instead of the Google default I had chosen.