1.    #1  
    I recently had a computer stolen and had synced some videos through iTunes with my Pre. I no longer have that computer and I want to get those videos off of the hidden partition and back on to my computer. ITunes only allow sync in one freaking direction - computer to phone. Please let me know how to get videos and music off of my hidden iTunes partition and I promise to never use iTunes to sync again...
    I have never synced with iTunes, but check the DCIM/100Palm folder on the USB partition.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but these aren't videos and audio that I made with my phone. The DCIM folder is a camera standard that stores all of the Pre's photos and videos. I need to get to the hidden folder that iTunes syncs with. It doesn't even show up in USB mode, I don't think...
    Sorry I couldn't help
    They have to be somewhere on the USB partition though. You have display of hidden folders enabled?
    Copying music from ipod to computer

There's a link to some software you can try...hopefully they will work with a Pre and with videos....

That fails, you should be able to get them from the .iPod_control folder, but it will be in that crazy iPod file structure...however, since you are looking for video files, it should be easy to tell the .mp4's from the .mp3's.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM