1.    #1  
    I have been trying all morning to sync and get a message that database disk image is malformed. When I try to go to any Palm site on the web I get a message that there is no such page! Is Palm down?
    there support page works on my end

heres a link to it.

Palm.com : Support
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Works just fine here.
  4.    #4  
    Wow, opens in IE, but not Firefox. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Working fine here. Mac OSX/Chrome.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to all - still can't sync my phone, though. Is it time to do a hard reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutpurpose View Post
    Thanks to all - still can't sync my phone, though. Is it time to do a hard reset?
    are you using the palm pre? What exactly are you syncing with/how/software and so on.

maybe someone here can troubleshoot it for you.
  8.    #8  
    Thank you. I'm using Companion Link Professional, but I have also tried to do a Google link. When I use the CL USB Sync feature on the Pre Plus, I get a message that says, "Tasks: database disk image is malformed." I tried taking the battery out, but still nothing shows up on my calendar - and I mean NOTHING shows up on my calendar. My contacts are still intact, although they are not showing any update from the sync, either. I have not had this problem before, so this is perplexing. Any ideas?
    When I try to go to any Palm site on the web I get a message that there is no such page! Is Palm down?
    For next time..... Down for everyone or just me?

<<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Thank you. I'm using Companion Link Professional, but I have also tried to do a Google link. When I use the CL USB Sync feature on the Pre Plus, I get a message that says, "Tasks: database disk image is malformed." I tried taking the battery out, but still nothing shows up on my calendar - and I mean NOTHING shows up on my calendar. My contacts are still intact, although they are not showing any update from the sync, either. I have not had this problem before, so this is perplexing. Any ideas?
    do you use companion link exclusivley or do you also use the built in google sync the pre has (ie not USB but over the air?). Can you access and manually input tasks into your pre?

also you may get more help by contacting companion link directly, as they are a third party and palm may not be the people you need to talk too.
  11.    #11  
    Thank you. The Google sync finally worked and I have calendar! I am able to put tasks in manually. I will try calling Companion Link next to see if the trouble is there. Thank you for all your help.
    Thank you. The Google sync finally worked and I have calendar! I am able to put tasks in manually. I will try calling Companion Link next to see if the trouble is there. Thank you for all your help.
    glad your getting somewhere, hope all works out.

cheers!
    There are four lights.