1.    #1  
    I used iTunes (mac) syncing my music and like the idea that it optimizes the photos so that it does not occupy too much space i my pre.

I am now using a netbook with windows 7 premium. Is there a program that syncs music (like media monkey but it does not do pix) and optimizes photos?

I would install an old version of itunes but, i think i like the idea of seeing the music files in the USB partition that is not "itunes encoded".
    Doubletwist
    Doubletwist is an option (as so eloquently stated above)... another option would be to try the new version of Songbird which now supports Windows 7.
    I would like to sync my itunes library from windows vista to my Pre.... any help appreciated!
    JH
    Try HP's HP Play program. It will import your iTunes libraries, and dump them to any portable device.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Before I turned to Spotify for music, I used Sony Media Go since I have a few PSPs. You can sync music (but not playlists) how you want and optomize photo resolutions.