1.    #1  
    I can sync my PRE to MY PC and NOT allow GOOGLE's prying eyes into my personal contacts or scheduling!

Yippee! THANK YOU Chapura!

Installed, trialed for a few days then purchased! Wifi synchronization to my OWN PC makes my PRE ALL MINE and I DON'T have to leave my info dangling on some cloud!

Tasks, Memos, Contacts, Scheduling - all in one easy synchronization! Way COOL!

LUV IT!
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    I agree. I use PocketMirror by Chapura and I'm very happy with the results.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    I can sync my PRE to MY PC and NOT allow GOOGLE's prying eyes into my personal contacts or scheduling!

Yippee! THANK YOU Chapura!

Installed, trialed for a few days then purchased! Wifi synchronization to my OWN PC makes my PRE ALL MINE and I DON'T have to leave my info dangling on some cloud!

Tasks, Memos, Contacts, Scheduling - all in one easy synchronization! Way COOL!

LUV IT!
    How did you avoid getting duplicate contacts and calendar events. The ones from Google and those from Palm Desktop?
    Quote Originally Posted by comptuter View Post
    How did you avoid getting duplicate contacts and calendar events. The ones from Google and those from Palm Desktop?
    that's the magic of webOS Synergy! For me, I just don't use google calendar, or gmail...
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    that's the magic of webOS Synergy! For me, I just don't use google calendar, or gmail...
    Did you have any contacts or calendar events on the Pre before you scynhed with Echo
    I use the method described here, because I don't want stuff in my palm profile until palm comes up with a way for me to access/download from the palm profile.

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...-their-pc.html

I use pocket mirror and outlook2007
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I use the method described here, because I don't want stuff in my palm profile until palm comes up with a way for me to access/download from the palm profile.

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...-their-pc.html

I use pocket mirror and outlook2007
    Don't think this will work for me, have 2000 contacts and 7000 calendar events on my Pre from 9 months ago when I got my Pre and did I one time sync from Palm Desktop to Google. Havent updated the Pre or Google but have kept Plam Desktop uptodate.

Thanks anyway
    I still use Palm Desktop (6.2.2), and it looks like Classic will be rendered useless with WebOS 2.0 so I'm looking for another way to sync my Palm Desktop data with my phone (contacts, calendar mainly). I never wanted to transfer my contacts before to my phone because I wanted the contacts categorized. Now I have to look for an alternative to Classic which has been meeting my needs so far. I've read about Chapura Echo as one option, is it a good one for my situation. How can I categorize my contacts in my phone? Thanks!