Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The new version of the SyncManager 3.0 now has the option to force "Desktop to Overwrite Handheld" for each: Contacts, Calendar, Task and Notes, instead of only Sync.

I have never had a problem with Chapura's customer support and I've been using their products for over 10 years. Very responsive, even on weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by melburstein View Post
    I use Chapura to do a two-way wireless sync of Contacts on my Palm Pre and Microsoft Outlook (desktop application) on my Dell Laptop. It was working great but on the last syncronization it brought in all my contacts again and now when I look on my Pre, almost all Contacts are duplicated. There are 800 of them so it is too much to manually delete.

Any suggestions on how I can get rid of the dups on the Pre? Contacts are not duplicated in Outlook on my Dell Laptop.
    Since your Outlook side doesn't have duplicates, is it possible that the dupes are coming from Facebook, Linkedin or one of the other online sources that Synergy links into Pre Contacts? I use PocketMirror and have some "dupes" that didn't come from Outlook, but from one of the online services.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    The new version of the SyncManager 3.0 now has the option to force "Desktop to Overwrite Handheld" for each: Contacts, Calendar, Task and Notes, instead of only Sync.
    Re: the duplicates -- this option (Desktop Overwrite Handheld) + Advanced (Refresh) might do the trick. If not, might I suggest the drastic move of making a new Contact DB in Outlook, moving your contacts into it and re-point (Chapura 3 allows re-pointing beyond the 'default' folder) to this new DB. That also might help.

No promises, but, certainly worth a try (vs. editing 800+ contacts).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12