1.    #1  
    My Pre calendar does not seem to be syncing everything from Exchange. Certain days are missing appointments! Or if I change an appointment in OUtlook like a birthday from all day to 9am with 0hr duration then the change does not show up on the Pre.

I am thinking about deleting the exchange account on my Pre and then adding it back.

Any suggestions?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  2.    #2  
    Found out my problem:

Palm has hardcoded a 2-week-only history limit into its Exchange ActiveSync implementation. I'm hoping that becomes a changeable option in the future. {Jonathan}
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    That explains a lot.

In comparison, I have events from Facebook dated May 2010. I wonder if this limit applies to Google Calendars as well? Maybe I should move my data to the cloud now.
    FWIW all my Google calendar info for years is on my Pre, so I don't think it applies.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I just noticed the two week limit on the exchange activesync as well. It seems that old entries are removed from the phone as well. Anybody know a way around this and still use EAS?
    As for Exchange calendars not matching with the Pre, I find it easier if I work on rescheduling events on OWA or other direct access to the Exchange server, instead of on Outlook.

I thought this only happens with our Kerio Connect server and the Kerio Outlook Connector, but apparently, it's more common than I thought. Skip Outlook for these events and they will stick like a mini-Dachsund on some badly placed flypaper.