1.    #1  
    I know there have been various questions about setting up Exchange (EAS), however I'm looking to see if there's a way to set up EAS for my work e-mail to just load the calendar only.

It's my work Exchange account which I really don't have a need to access for contacts (clutters up my phone) or for e-mail (work e-mails and attachments can use up my Sprint Pre's onboard storage very quickly). I just want the calendar to help me get through the day so I know when my next meeting is and where.

I know iPhones and iPod Touch (same setup) gives you the option to pick what you want to sync (calendar only, or others, etc) but have found no way to do this with the Pre.

When I add the EAS, it adds calendar, e-mails and contacts. If I try to delete contacts, it deletes the entire EAS account. Seems like EAs ties all of them together and doesn't let you delete just the contacts or e-mail and keep the calendar.

Any ideas?
    +1
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
    I'd love this, because webOS doesn't render HTML properly in EAS email messages. I had to set up an IMAP account for my work email for this reason. But even though I've set the EAS account only to sync manually, the messages still are retrieved on every reboot. So each message on that account comes in twice.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    If there is a way, I'd love to know how myself. I don't think you can, currently tho.
    I may be wrong, but what happens when you Add an EAS account in the Calendar app? There was some comination when webOS didn't create the triple calendar,contacts and mail.
    Or maybe this was in the Contacts app.