1.    #1  
    I had everything working nicely and for FREE using Outlook 2007. A kludge but it worked (see thread http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ats-yours.html)

Now I upgraded to Outlook 2010 and nothing is working as both Google Calendar and Yahoo don't seem to sync with Outlook 2010. Has anyone found any FREE solutions for this?

I don't mind synching through the cloud and can use Live, Yahoo, or Google, but ultimately I want my calendar and contacts in sync between Outlook and the Pre.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    If I can ask, how did you update to Outlook 2010 for free?
  3.    #3  
    Employee Home Use Program through work. $9.95, but I wish I had not done it!

Quote Originally Posted by Clcto View Post
    If I can ask, how did you update to Outlook 2010 for free?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    For another $10 you can get o2g and sync OL 2010 to Google. That's not much more than you already paid. O2g Sync

Direct sync from Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit is supplied by CompanionLink but it runs $40. It comes with free telephone tech support though, and a lot people use it.
  5.    #5  
    Yes. I discovered O2G ($9.99) and gSyncit ($14.99) which seem to be the cheapest solutions. But I like free when available.

I did get Google Calendar Sync to work (Win 7 and Outlook 2010 64 bit) by following the hack directions for Google Calendar Sync that can be found on the web here Getting Google Calendar Sync to work with Outlook 2010 James Manning's Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
    Yes. I discovered O2G ($9.99) and gSyncit ($14.99) which seem to be the cheapest solutions. But I like free when available.

I did get Google Calendar Sync to work (Win 7 and Outlook 2010 64 bit) by following the hack directions for Google Calendar Sync that can be found on the web here Getting Google Calendar Sync to work with Outlook 2010 James Manning's Blog
    I was in the exact same situation, and I used the Google Calendar Sync hack to fix the problem. I can now sync my Outlook 2010 calendar events with Google Calendar, and thus get my appointments on my Palm Pixi as well.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
  7.    #7  
    To Cohoman...

Did you find a way to get contacts to sync?