1.    #1  
    hola. donde se guarda el registro del DTA ?
    Me dice el programa que ya he hecho antes un a sincronización, hasta me muestra mal los contactos que se transfieren a la Pre.
    hello. where they keep the record of DTA?
    He says the program that I have done before a synchronization, to me shows bad contacts are transferred to the Pre.

DTA
    Palm - Run the Data Transfer Assistant for Windows
    Hello,
    The only record for DTA I can find should be on your computer. I can not find one on the phone, but I will continue looking.

Palm Support : Palm Pre Telcel - The Data Transfer Assistant
    During the transfer, DTA creates status logs and places them on your Windows Desktop. To view DTA activities and errors, open the DTA Logs.txt file on your Desktop. To view a list of skipped entries, open the DTA Skipped Entries.txt file on your Desktop.
    Can you try again to explain the issue? I do not understand what you mean by 'bad contacts'.

Let's see how my unpracticed Spanish has held up over time......

+++++++++++++

Hola,
    El solamente registro de DTA puedo encontrar debe estar en su computador. No puedo encontrar una en el teléfono, pero voy a seguir buscando.

Palm Support : Palm Pre Telcel - The Data Transfer Assistant
    During the transfer, DTA creates status logs and places them on your Windows Desktop. To view DTA activities and errors, open the DTA Logs.txt file on your Desktop. To view a list of skipped entries, open the DTA Skipped Entries.txt file on your Desktop.
    Por favor, explique el problema otra vez. No entiendo qué quieres decir con "mal los contactos".

Lo siento si mi español es malo.
    Last edited by noco37; 06/01/2010 at 06:34 PM.