1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this is truly a problem with my Palm Pre, webOS, or Synergy but its timing feels suspicious. Over the weekend, I doctored my Pre for the very first time in order to get rid of a theme that wouldn't uninstall. The process went more smoothly than I had ever imagined. All of my apps and data came back by themselves and I was able to use webOS Internals' Save/Restore app to back up and restore the data for my more important Homebrew apps. Tremendous!

But last night, I noticed something very disturbing. About five months or so of calendar data which I had entered primarily on my Pre between July and December of 2009 was gone! I have several calendars, my main calendar which syncs to Google for private use and a couple of shared calendars which I was sharing with other people. The shared calendars were still there but a big chunk of data from my main calendar was gone. And not just from my Pre, it was gone from Google too. Now this could be a Google issue but its occurrence so close to the time when I doctored my Pre has me wondering if anyone else has had a similar data loss.
    Are you able to see the calendar info from your PC browser looking at your gmail account or any of the "cloud services" for those calendars?

I don't use Google Cal, but I know they had a big outage a few weeks ago...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you able to see the calendar info from your PC browser looking at your gmail account or any of the "cloud services" for those calendars?
    No that's what's worrying me.
    I don't use Google Cal, but I know they had a big outage a few weeks ago...
    Interesting. Good to know....Well not good...