1.    #1  
    I got a replacement pre that came with 1.3xx. It went ahead and did the 1.4.1 update - but many apps disapeered. Why does backup not bring those back, but does others?
    need more info. Catalog apps will come from the catalog, and it takes time for them to download - especially 3-D games.

There is a Preware app called save/restore for app data, and the Preware catalog will restore most of what came from there. search for save restore and "holy grail" to find threads on that...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    need more info. Catalog apps will come from the catalog, and it takes time for them to download - especially 3-D games.

There is a Preware app called save/restore for app data, and the Preware catalog will restore most of what came from there. search for save restore and "holy grail" to find threads on that...
    all catalog apps. facebook makes sense as it is inherent to 1.4, but for example, craigslist is gone. i got it when it was free. now it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    all catalog apps. facebook makes sense as it is inherent to 1.4, but for example, craigslist is gone. i got it when it was free. now it is not.
    Anything that was free when originally downloaded but is not free anymore will not be downloaded, as you've not purchased it.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup