1.    #1  
    my phone are syncing random contacts together.. They are not matching.. How do I delete all contacts that's stored.
    Go to contacts and remove all the accounts. Click the contacts menu - select Preferences and Accounts. It may force you to keep the palm profile account. If you have stored contacts there you will need to delete those on at a time.

That said you can go into each contact in the phone and check out how they are linking to solve the problems. Select a contact from the Contacts application, click on the name at the top of the screen and it will show you the links (if any).
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    I did removed the the accounts which was only gmail and fb however its still stored in contacts. I want to completely remove all contact and resync.
    Did you add any contacts via the phone (while or if the Palm Profile was your default Contacts account? You must still have something in the Palm Profile perhaps? Is that still listed as an account in Contacts?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  5.    #5  
    on my Palm Profile it shows I have 1 contact. My fb n gmail accounts have been removed from my contacts app. Is there any other ways to delete Palm Profile contacts?
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    Is there any other ways to delete Palm Profile contacts?
    One at a time is the only way I know how to delete Palm Profile contacts....
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    One at a time is the only way I know how to delete Palm Profile contacts....
    I agree. I have been trying to search for other options while you have been posting, but can't find anything.
  8.    #8  
    sniff sniff.. You must be kidding me... Can someone make a patch to delete all contacts?
    You could do a partial erase (from device) and that will remove all contacts. You'll have to sign back into your Palm Profile.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!