1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm trying to sync my work email with my Pre. It's a POP3 account.

When I tried to put email address and password in, it came up "unable to sign in server's security certificate is invalid"

I went in manually, and copied the settings from my outlook 2007 with the mail servers, ports etc..

I can send email, however, I can't sync and/or receive emails. If I sent out an email to a specific person, that specific email I can receive to the phone, but nothing else.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Work e-mail. Are you sure it's a POP3 account?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I don't think you can sync unless it's one of the email accounts (e.g. Google) with which the Pre's software can sync. You should be able to receive emails though if it's a POP3 account. You'll have to ensure the security/password encryption is the same on your Pre as it is on your company's mail server. thorne
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    I don't think you can sync unless it's one of the email accounts (e.g. Google) with which the Pre's software can sync. You should be able to receive emails though if it's a POP3 account. You'll have to ensure the security/password encryption is the same on your Pre as it is on your company's mail server. thorne
    Yeah I have made sure it's all the same.. I went into outlook and made sure everything is the same, and I don't think there's any certificate to upload to the phone either

Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Work e-mail. Are you sure it's a POP3 account?

lol yup, I know.. ghetto but it is a pop account, not EAS.. I wondered myself too
    I know with my employer they had to grant my Pre access to their servers for it to work