1.    #1  
    So this morning, Google Calendar rolled out their new interface for Tasks. As a big user of Google Calendar, I like the integration and the way they implemented the Tasks features (to an extent). My biggest question is, how long until we can sync our Tasks application to the Google Tasks in the cloud?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i'd love to know this too. i absolutely love the tasks app, but it won't sync? ***??
    Done! does a really great job already with Toodledo. All I need from Google is a better google docs app than scratch and couldDocs.
    I like Done, I just downloaded it, but you have to pay for the toodledo Pro to be able to share your tasks. I'm not down with monthly payments, I have enough of those with my cell phone, lol
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I like Done, I just downloaded it, but you have to pay for the toodledo Pro to be able to share your tasks. I'm not down with monthly payments, I have enough of those with my cell phone, lol
    You don't have to share tasks to get them to sync with Done!. The free Toodledo account works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by maskott View Post
    So this morning, Google Calendar rolled out their new interface for Tasks. As a big user of Google Calendar, I like the integration and the way they implemented the Tasks features (to an extent). My biggest question is, how long until we can sync our Tasks application to the Google Tasks in the cloud?
    Wait no longer: Getting Organized with the Tasks API - Google Apps Developer Blog

Using this API you can now sync your tasks with your app
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Can someone develop a compatible Synergy service or patch to take advantage of this? I'd be willing to pay for that. Seriously.