1.    #1  
    So here's the deal, I have a work BB but the calendar suxx like all hell. Want to integrate my work calendar on my Personal Pre, but we don't support Exchange Active Sync.

I figure I use the Google outlook sync client, then sync that google calendar to the Pre.

Problem is some events sync from my OL to the Google calendar, but not all. It looks entirely random. I've Googled this elsewhere and dozens of people are having this problem with no solution in sight.

Any thoughts?
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    I use it for all of my scheduled conference calls at work (essentially meetings). Company will only allow the BB's they dole out to connect to their servers, so I use the google cal/outlook sync.

It work's just fine for me. (2-way syncing)
    I tried the freebie... got the same results as the OP.

You should try CompanionLink. I love it!!! Syncs your Outlook to any specific Google calendar you specify, which of course, works wonderfully with your Pre. If you set up a separate calendar, call it something like .. "Work" (creative!), you'll be able to color code between your personal and work Google calendars. Looks great on the Pre!

Microsoft Outlook to Palm webOS sync | CompanionLink

Free trial for 14 days!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Looks cool.... Does it run in the background, or do you have to manually initiate a sync?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Either way, you can have it scheduled to run or do it manually (or both). Worked very well for me when I was using Outlook (have since primarily switched to Thunderbird+Lightning)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Set up your gmail account as exchange eas and enter https://m.google.com as the server. This will allow GAL search, cal and email sync via exchange.
  8.    #8  
    How exactly do you setup GMAIL as "EAS"?
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Thought I would bump this thread as ive got problem getting Goggle's Outlook sync conduit working properly. It syncs well but every time its about to sync it pops up a window asking what Outlook account to sync. Im only using one account and my selection never seems to stick.

Any ideas?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G