1.    #1  
    I have a domain on GoDaddy and I can retrieve and send emails. Unfortunately it will not sync any email I send from my Pre Plus thus the only record is on my Pre. When I send an email from my gmail or yahoo account I receive a full sync including items sent from Pre Plus show up in those accounts online.

Can synergy do a full sync with GoDaddy including sent items?
    I used GoDaddy's email client with my Pre (about a year ago anyway) and it synced everything fully just like it does with Yahoo and Gmail accounts. I later decided to switch to Yahoo and not use GoDaddy at all by having all of the email's sent to the GoDaddy address go straight to Yahoo. I did this because GoDaddy limits storage space, which is easily filled up if used often. I now send emails from my Yahoo account when on my computer but it shows up as my GoDaddy email name (i.e. "you@yourwebpage.com") even though your using Yahoo. However, when responding from the pre it just shows the Yahoo email name. Does that make sense?

However, when I was using GoDaddy's email client, everything synced up fine: it showed all of my folders, allowed me to move things, etc. It was a full sync. I dont remember how I set it up but I think it has to do with IMAP rather than POP settings. GoDaddy's support team is very helpful, I would recommend calling them (or emailing / messaging them).

Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    So GoDaddy can setup an IMAP acct for me. Thanks I will give them a call!
    i second setting up a gmail/yahoo account to forward all your emails. i have a godaddy email account as well. 100 mb limit!

the pre should sync, but it does not have the option for push email.
    >sign into your godaddy account.
    >manage email accounts.
    >send a copy of all emails to yahoo/google account.