Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Lately when checking email on my Cox.net (POP) account, I have been getting messages from a friend of mine (she uses Gmail) that are several paragraphs long. When I read them on the Pre, I only get the first handful of sentences, and it's only when I get home and check email on my desktop computer email client that I see that the messages were quite a bit longer. This is pretty disturbing (often those later paragraphs contain important info or questions, and I have no idea that they were there until I get home), and as far as I know there's no way to re-download a single email.

Does anybody else have this problem? Is Palm aware of it? Is there a way to work around it besides the old "delete and recreate the account" thing?

EDIT: I should point out that these aren't exactly novels that she is sending me. Maybe twenty lines, 350 or 400 words. Other longer emails (some of them from her at the same Gmail account) come through fine.
    Last edited by Analog; 04/29/2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Addn'l info
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Update: for the hell of it I deleted and recreated the account. The problem persists. On the email that I can still see (because it's still new enougj), it gets cut off right at the end of a sentence, but the period doesn't show.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Nobody? Maybe I should contact Palm directly and see whether I've found a bona fide bug here.