1.    #1  
    I want to be able to enter a new address using the Sprint Navigation website and then sync it to the Pre. (it's a lot easier to type on the PC than the Pre). For some reason this won't work. I have the same account info on both the web site and the Pre. Anyone ideas of what I may be missing? Thanks.
    If a computer crashes in the forest and no one is on-site to download the error log, is the event documentable?
    on the pre, select "my favorites" and then select the half circle icon on the bottom right of the next screen and it will sync
  3.    #3  
    That's what I do. The Pre says "Syncing....." and then almost immediately stops syncing. Nothing has been moved over to the Pre. I must be missing something.
    If a computer crashes in the forest and no one is on-site to download the error log, is the event documentable?
    strange. try using wifi and see if it will sync then. I assume you are checking the folder you put your new addresses into. I just synced tonight and it worked fine.
  5.    #5  
    It still does not work. It says "syncing" for a second or two but does no syncing. When you say "folder" I assume you mean "My Favorites". Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    How do you sync your contacts? You can add the address as a contact and launch Sprint Navigation from your contacts.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, a good work around idea.
    Unfortunately I have just under 5000 contacts ( I sync via Exchange) and it takes Navigation a LONG time to open contacts.
    I use Navigation infrequently, so until I find out what is going on, I'll just have to enter new addresses via the Pre itself.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Are you opening the contact record, holding the orange key and clicking the address?
  9.    #9  
    THANKS.
    Only after your post did I recall seeing somehting about this "back door" to Nav. It certainly is a very usable away to get around the issue I seem to have syncig with the Nav site.
    Thanks so much!!!!