1.    #1  
    I have my Pre set up to sync with my Google calendar but nothing is syncing. The calendar items are showing up on my Pre but not on my Google calendar. I have used the "sync now" option several times as well with no luck.

I then removed my Google Calendar account from my pre and added it again... still nothing.

Any ideas?

TIA
  2.    #2  
    Ok, now any NEW appointments I add on the Pre are showing up in the Google Calendar but none of my past or future appointments that were already on my Pre are showing up. Please help.
    I've noticed sometimes it takes a day to totally sync when adding a birthday or making a change to something, i wouldn't panic yet, give it some time first....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    Ok, now any NEW appointments I add on the Pre are showing up in the Google Calendar but none of my past or future appointments that were already on my Pre are showing up. Please help.
    You misunderstand the function of the Pre. It does not sync calendars, it consoldates information from multiple sources. It sounds as if the appointments you had in the past were created on the Pre profile, not the Google profile.

That said, I believe you can go back to those appointments, change them to Google, and that should cause them to show up on the Google Calendar.

Open up the apponitment, and on the top right, change it from Palm to Google
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Stopped using google calendar a few months ago and erased all the accounts from my phone. Today on my computer i created a brand new google account, set up a calendar, and added dozens of new events. Added the account in my pre, sync, and NOTHING is synching over to my phone.

Tried it the other way...added an event on the phone. That works. The event shows up in my google calendar just fine. But can't get ANYTHING from google onto my phone.

Been playing around with it and tried some of the random fixes mentioned (such as airplane mode on/off) but nothing is working. Does anyone out there have any solid REASON and/or FIX???
  6.    #6  
    Still not working for me
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem a few WebOS releases ago. None of my existing Google calendar entries were showing up. I had 3 personal calendars in Google. If I deleted 2 of them, i.e. consolidated into one Google calendar under "My Calendars", the entries showed up properly. I then added my other calendars under the "Other Calendars" category, and all worked OK.

Perhaps the bug still exists in the current WebOS version.