Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    This is good, but can't use Pre, need PrePlus .
    I'm pretty sure this guy either doesn't know Pre has Wifi (thinking of Pixi), or meant to say Pixi.
    Sipple,

Having trouble getting this to work on a palm pre plus. It says it syncs, but nothing shows up in photo app. Wouldl like to contact developer but there's no contact info on any of their web pages. Can you send me their contact information so I can email them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted K View Post
    Sipple,

Having trouble getting this to work on a palm pre plus. It says it syncs, but nothing shows up in photo app. Wouldl like to contact developer but there's no contact info on any of their web pages. Can you send me their contact information so I can email them as well.
    this is the e-mail address I have...

eric@8bitdev.com

-Luke
    Works well with Barnes and Noble ebooks, from the PC to the Pre.
    Laissez Faire
    This app does work very well. it does not have two way sync yet. it DOES work on the sprint pre. I see the e-mail saying two way sync is coming which will be nice. I read somewhere that palm is adding the capability to scan files on the pre soon, so I am sure they will update it once that happens. I do love this app although I think it is priced a little high, maybe 5 or 6$ would be more realistic. atleast until it has full two way sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    Do you need the pre plus for this to work? (because the pre doesnt have the hotspot?)
    Wifi Media Sync works on both the Palm Pre and the Palm Pre Plus...it also works with the Pixi Plus but Pixi Plus owners cannot buy it...once Palm differentiates between the Pixi and Pixi Plus, Pixi Plus support will be added to the App Cat

2-way syncing is also in the works!
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
  7. GFS
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    i just fired up this app, it sucks how you have to choose each photo individually. i have over 700 photos on my phone, i was about to sync them to PC, but it would take about 10000000 times longer to choose each one than it would to just connect in USB mode and pull them off in one go.

i guess this is nice if you need to load stuff on, but it almost seems like it's more cumbersome than just using the USB cable (particularly since i have a dedicated pre-cable in my computer at all times). not sure i'm sold on this method. luckily i got this app during the 50% off sale, so i'm not as torn up about it as i could be. hah.
    it's not worth 2 bucks . I never could get this app to works for me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    i just fired up this app, it sucks how you have to choose each photo individually. i have over 700 photos on my phone, i was about to sync them to PC, but it would take about 10000000 times longer to choose each one than it would to just connect in USB mode and pull them off in one go.
    I agree with you, single selection sucks, but the developer has stated that is a Palm limitation, that they don't have the proper API for multiple file selection. Jason R's Internalz has the same problem, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK
  10. GFS
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    yeah, i read that, i wasn't really complaining to the dev, just complaining in general.

hopefully palm kicks open some new APIs soon, the current iteration of the phone is getting a bit stale. the apps that we have are getting pretty redundant in terms of what they do (i.e. i'm happy with game selection, but how about a cool app to play with the camera?!)

oh well, i'm not saying anything that isn't on the wishlist of every webOS user.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12