1.    #1  
    Hi there,

does the pre synchronizes Subfolders with the active sync (exchange server)?
    I couldn`t find anyone who has experience with it.
    it does not.
    On the contrary, the Pre DOES sync subfiles in exchange. I have MANY subfiles and can access them all, and even move mail back and forth between them.

To access your subfiles go to main mail menu. At top of list are favorites which only include inboxes, Below that each account is listed with a line with a little arrow at the end. Click it to open the submenu listing ALL the subfiles. The first time you access any given subfile it takes a few extra moments to sync before you will see the mail appear, but it is there.
  4. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Mine works fine with our Exchange 2007 server.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    You have to give it a 'few extra moments' because it does not sync those folders until you open them. That is a nearly useless solution, however I was technically wrong because the Pre does have access to those folders.

Unfortunately the subfolder support on exchange and IMAP are subpar.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I use exchange 2007 on my pre and it works pretty good. I have tons of subfolders and love using the pre for it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ravsteve View Post
    On the contrary, the Pre DOES sync subfiles in exchange. I have MANY subfiles and can access them all, and even move mail back and forth between them.

To access your subfiles go to main mail menu. At top of list are favorites which only include inboxes, Below that each account is listed with a line with a little arrow at the end. Click it to open the submenu listing ALL the subfiles. The first time you access any given subfile it takes a few extra moments to sync before you will see the mail appear, but it is there.
    Fine. Thank you all for your replie. But does the Inbox "count" incoming mails in subfolders and displays this like e.g. "2" new Mails?