1.    #1  
    I am trying to change my gmail signature on my phone. I cannot for the life of me to get it to stick. I go into preferences and accounts, change the signature, then use the back gesture to get out of the account settings. When I go back into the account settings, the signature is changed back to the default.

Anyone have any ideas? Do I have to change it on gmail itself (not on phone)?
    There are a number of threads on this, if you search the forum.

I think if you do not go back into the settings the signature does stick. Create a test email after setting the signature as you just did and you will see the new signature.

I am not sure off the top of my head if an actual resolve was found for the problem.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman_ie View Post
    There are a number of threads on this, if you search the forum.

I think if you do not go back into the settings the signature does stick. Create a test email after setting the signature as you just did and you will see the new signature.

I am not sure off the top of my head if an actual resolve was found for the problem.
    Hmm ... I searched and came up with nothing. Gmail Signature was my search criteria.

You are correct though. If you don't go back into the settings then it does stick. Thanks for your help.
    Yes, but whatever you put in there will be gone the next time you have occasion to bring up the account settings. Still a problem in 1.4.1. And it affects all email accounts, not just Google.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!