1.    #1  
    I mistakenly let someone login to Facebook on my pre, and now I have all of their friends in my contact list. Is there anyway to get rid of them that does not include going through and deleting them one-by-one?
    Waitaminute, this can happen? So let's say I've already got my FB synced to my Pre.... And then my friend borrows my phone for 2 minutes to check his facebook... And it'll sync all his contacts, too?
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    wow, I never thought of that, that would suck.. good question.
    As long as they didn't sync with the Palm profile or another contacts account you should be able to go to the Contacts app, then to the menu > preferences/accounts, and then just remove the account and hit sync, it should remove all the contacts not within the associated apps.

If that doesn't work I'd send some emails to the Facebook app team, or post a review, or post something on it's wall, someone will get back to you on a solution or they'd at least try to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    As long as they didn't sync with the Palm profile or another contacts account you should be able to go to the Contacts app, then to the menu > preferences/accounts, and then just remove the account and hit sync, it should remove all the contacts not within the associated apps.

If that doesn't work I'd send some emails to the Facebook app team, or post a review, or post something on it's wall, someone will get back to you on a solution or they'd at least try to fix it.
    If this doesnt work, I would just delete all facebook sync including yours (op), then re-sync your facebook account. If your friends contacts are still there, then I agree to call facebook....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post

that worked. Thanks. I now have about 500 less contacts that I don't know.
    I'm going through this process now. A friend signed onto his FB account and it synched all his contacts with my Pre. How long should removing the account and "de-syching" the contacts take? My Pre has been doing this for about 15 minutes, and it's still in the process. Is that normal? He had 890 contacts that were added to my phone!
    did you try deleting the facebook contact profile and then syncing? then re add fb app and sync again so you get YOUR contacts back.