1.    #1  
    My company recently "upgraded" our Exchange server. Now, the server will only work with Blackberries and iPhones. Not only do I not have access to company email on my Pre, I no longer have access to my contacts and calendar information. If I enter this data into iCal and Address Book on my iMac at home, is it possible to sync these things up on my Pre via MobileMe? More importantly, can I give my assistant log in info so she can keep my calendar up to date for me and have everything sync? If not MobileMe, what other solution would you recommend?

I hate to make my assistant double enter all my appointments, but I'm not about to give up my Pre for a Blackberry and AT&T is not an option. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (Good natured ribbing would be tolerated.)
    google's calendar and contacts are the easiest way to sync your pre to the cloud. If you want to use the mac programs, you need to buy the program called Missing Sync by Mark Space.
    Snow Leopard Address book and iCal now sync to Google. I enter items in iCal and address book and they show up on my Pre. Addresses and events I enter into the phone sync back to iCal and Address book. It works flawlessly.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Mann View Post
    google's calendar and contacts are the easiest way to sync your pre to the cloud. ...
    Is Google's contacts function part of gmail or is it a standalone program? If it's part of gmail, I may need a different solution. My company blocks access to gmail's website (its the same for other webmail providers).
    Quote Originally Posted by DKWalser View Post
    Is Google's contacts function part of gmail or is it a standalone program? If it's part of gmail, I may need a different solution. My company blocks access to gmail's website (its the same for other webmail providers).
    It integrates with your gmail account, but you can access it here:
    http://www.google.com/contacts
  6.    #6  
    I appreciate the time everyone took to respond to my questions. Thanks.

FWIW: I've set up a Google account and have established syncing with my Pre.

hooray! Even tho you were not going down without a fight (giving up Pre), glad you avoided conflict!

Hurrah!
    How are you all syncing iCal to Google? I can't figure out how to do it.