Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I tried for the first time last night to open picture attachments in an email sent to both my gmail and outlook accounts. When I click on one of them to open, it downloads a little, stops for a few seconds, then I get an error message that says the server reported that the read timed out.

I tried multiple times at different times of the evening with the same result. In outlook, when I click the messages, it appears that nothing is happening at all.

Any ideas on how I could fix this?

If this question has been answered before I apologize. I tried searching this forum for the answer and didn't find one.
    I am sure you've already rebooted your phone. Also, you may wish to delete those email accounts off your phone, then re-add them.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Yes, I did reboot the phone. I haven't tried deleting and then re-adding the email accounts though. I will try that. Is there anybody else that has a suggestion in case deleting/re-adding doesn't work?
    I had pics sent to my email a few days ago, got the email on my Pre but never saw any attachments...

Is there a trick to this?