Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I want to get some play lists on my Pre and was having an issue with Double Twist only putting 1 or 2 songs in each list when they actually transferred over. So I downgraded iTunes to 9.0.1 and it is telling me that I only have 34.4mb available on my Pre! Umm... Okay not right. So I pull it up in USB and pull anything I can off of it including about 4 GB of movies I kept on there for the kids.

Still showing 34.4mb, even in Finder (using a Mac) it shows 34.4 available. I don't have that many apps and I didn't install the patch to use all the space available for apps either. Is this something from 1.4? What's the deal?

I just want to have my play lists come over so when I forget my ipod I have a back up...
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Man, I see some views but no responses... See you guys tomorrow!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I hate to Dr it (again) but it has been a little buggy anyway so I may... Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    So I was up (too) late last night trying different things and decided to Doctor it. Well stupid me forgot to update the doctor and it was version 1.2 something... I figured I would just OTA update it at work and go from there. WRONG. Won't boot after the update. locks up on the palm logo. Did a little more research and I will have to doctor again tonight with the right one. Now I get to spend the day without it. Nice. Blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by ospreyguy View Post
    Still showing 34.4mb, even in Finder (using a Mac) it shows 34.4 available. I don't have that many apps and I didn't install the patch to use all the space available for apps either. Is this something from 1.4? What's the deal?
    I realize this answer's coming too late to help, but I'm assuming you used your Mac to delete that 4GB worth of movies? If so, they were probably still hanging out in the hidden .Trashes folder off the root which is why the free space never changed. Of course if you emptied the trash and it still didn't free up that space, then I don't know what to tell you...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I did try that one, and it didn't change... I go it doctored up now. Had to do the old take the battery out hold the up volume trick. So now I am off to bed and tomorrow I will sync the play lists and be done.