Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    On a Palm Pre Plus I'm using only my Google account for Gmail, Contacts, and Calendar. In Gmail there is an option to sync at any desired interval, but I don't see a sync interval option for Calendar and Contacts. What is the default option for these? Thanks.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larrymcj View Post
    On a Palm Pre Plus I'm using only my Google account for Gmail, Contacts, and Calendar. In Gmail there is an option to sync at any desired interval, but I don't see a sync interval option for Calendar and Contacts. What is the default option for these? Thanks.
    You're correct - you can't set a sync interval for calendar or contacts. They generally sync fairly instantly, but should definitely occur within 2 minutes or so.
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    You're correct - you can't set a sync interval for calendar or contacts. They generally sync fairly instantly, but should definitely occur within 2 minutes or so.
    Thanks, ay. Looks like in my case it's a bit longer, but certainly not a big deal. As long as it's even once an hour I'm happy and it's better than that. And it's certainly better than MissingSync with a Mac...what a horrid experience. Had I let it, the sync back to my Mac would have mangled iCal and my Address book, so I'm better off with going all Google.