Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    After the damn daylight savings all of my times were off by two hours so I deleted the account and now when I re-add the account it won't sync or allow me to make it default calendar. In fact, when I look it says "you may not have calendars enabled for this account." I soft reset, deleted account, turned off took battery out and tried re-adding and I get nothing. It wont sync or show anything. On my firefox browser everything is OK though.
    I'm having the same issue - were you ever able to get this resolved? In addition to everything you've mentioned, I also ran the WebOSrepair...still nothing. Grrr....
    I'm not having the same issue here. I have 2 accounts enabled, but only 1 of them will work. Both accounts have been deleted and added again with no luck of fixing the problem. Does anyone have a solution for this yet?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    same problem turned up today for me. my guess is it's a palm profile issue. going to contact palm about it~
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    i was able to fix this~

remove all your google accounts; email, calendar, messaging, contacts.

open "backup" and toggle automatic backups off, choose the option to delete your backup.

shutdown/reboot the pre

add the google account/s to calendar one at a time

synergy should put your google accounts back in contacts/messaging/email while it does calendar.

set google as default calendar, re adjust your settings for the other applications etc.

turn backups back on, and backup now.

fixed

hope this helps
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    i was able to fix this~

remove all your google accounts; email, calendar, messaging, contacts.

open "backup" and toggle automatic backups off, choose the option to delete your backup.

shutdown/reboot the pre

add the google account/s to calendar one at a time

synergy should put your google accounts back in contacts/messaging/email while it does calendar.

set google as default calendar, re adjust your settings for the other applications etc.

turn backups back on, and backup now.

fixed

hope this helps
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi nerubius,

Thanks; your method worked for me.
    Trying this now. . .
    Thanks. It took a REALLY long time, and I was afraid the gadget had frozen up, but that worked.