1.    #1  
    I'm hoping someone will know how to fix this issue

I got a replacement Pre 3 weeks ago and when I synced my calendar it only syncs 3 months back. I have search high and low and can't seem to find anything that is close to what I'm experiencing. I have deleted my Google account and added it back with no luck.

I have my own business and I utilize Google calendar events. I have events dating back to 2003. I have two Droids and one Pre plus. I had to reset my wife’s Droid because it was having all kinds of problems. It too has syncing problem and only syncs 2 months back.

I wouldn't think that syncing 3 phones to the same account will cause syncing problems.

Here’s some testing I did…

If I log into my Google calendar online via the web and create or edit a calendar event, it shows up on my Pre calendar and also on both Droids. The event was in 2003. If I create or edit an event on my Pre or Droids, it doesn't show up online. Anything inside 3 months works both ways.

There seems to be some kind of restriction that Google has set in place. Has anyone else run into this? If so, have you been able to fix this? I actually went into every calendar event for the past year and manually edited them and for the past year and all of my calendar events show up on all 3 phones. Obviously this is just not feasible at all.
    yahoo calendar sync only goes out to 58 days on my (and others) calendar. I hope Palm can fix this bug
    I'm having the same problem. I haven't been able to figure anything out. My calender on my Pre goes back to 11/29/09 right now. I also recently had to have my phone replaced. I'm not 100% sure if I was having this problem prior to replacing my phone, though. I have seen on the google message board that certain google calenders caused syncing issues with other ones. I tried removing the other calenders and this didn't resolve the problem. I don't have as much data as you, but mine does go back to July of 2008, so that's still over a year of data that I can't access from my phone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye74 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I haven't been able to figure anything out. My calender on my Pre goes back to 11/29/09 right now. I also recently had to have my phone replaced. I'm not 100% sure if I was having this problem prior to replacing my phone, though. I have seen on the google message board that certain google calenders caused syncing issues with other ones. I tried removing the other calenders and this didn't resolve the problem. I don't have as much data as you, but mine does go back to July of 2008, so that's still over a year of data that I can't access from my phone.
    Do you sync multiple phones to your account?
    I do not sync multiple phones to my account. I just had to have my phone replaced again and when it synced the calender, it only synced 3 months. So now on my Pre, it only goes back to 1/11/10. I am currently on my 4th Pre since October. I noticed that as I continue to enter data into my calender, it keeps the information. So on my previous phone, at the time I switched, I had the data from 11/29/09 through 4/11/10. When I switched to my replacement phone and synched it, it only went back to 1/11/10.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I have this problem also. When I got my Pre in March I could only transfer 6 months of data even though I had 10+ years of data on my calendar. And tried several different methods with the help of Palm Tech..using both Google and Outlook to try to Sync to Pre... All my many years of data transferred from my Palm Desktop to Google calendar (with CompanionLink) but unless I manually went in to an old date...the data didn't transfer.

And now (not sure when...maybe with the 1.4.1.1 update)...I only have Data to Dec 29 --not even 6 months anymore.

Any suggestions??????

Thanks, JC
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I still haven't been able to transfer years of calendar data originally in my Treo 700p and now in Google Calendar.

Has anyone been able to get years of calendar data ( or even months of data...transferred)..if so, I'd love to learn how?

Thanks,

JC
  8.    #8  
    Companion link only goes back like a few years and that's it so your somewhat out of luck. I don't think there's any way of syncing 10 years of Palm calendar to google. You might have to manually add all that info
  9.    #9  
    My original issue has been fixed in version 1.4.1.1 - I can now see all my calendar events dating back to 2003 - This issue I was experiencing seems to be fixed
    has anyone fixed the yahoo calendar sync problems? I'm only able to see ~3 months forward and back from the current date...very annoying!
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Extra comment to add to the thread. I have google calendar data going back to January 2009. I bought my Pre+ late in May 2010 and uploaded the google calendar info the same day. Pretty much all calendar info from that day into the future was uploaded, but, none of the history older than that. I haven't seen a +/- 3 month issue yet.