1.    #1  
    I don't understand something about notifications. If I have a pending notification and my screen is locked, when I swipe the lock screen away, the notification minimizes to the very right hand corner. This doesn't make any sense to me. I am unlocking the screen to get to the notification; why doesn't it just sit there so I can more easily get at it/see it? Why does it minimize?
    just tap it and grow larger then tap again and it will open
  3.    #3  
    But I don't understand why the extra step is needed. Seems more logical to have the notification stay in the dashboard instead of minimizing.
    I think they minimize so that you have more screen real estate to do things with the phone without the need to respond or swipe the notifications away. Like browse the web, sext your wife or take a picture.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    come on,thats just nit picking
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I think they minimize so that you have more screen real estate to do things with the phone without the need to respond or swipe the notifications away. Like browse the web, sext your wife or take a picture.
    i guess palm endorses sexting now
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    come on,thats just nit picking
    I'm not trying to be negative, I just don't understand it. My fingers must be stubby or something, becase I have a hard time honing in on that little right hand notification; I usually have to tap it multiple times, which means every time I miss it I wish it was in the full dashboard....
    Last edited by torourke; 03/14/2010 at 09:22 PM.