1.    #1  
    Haven't synced to Facebook since launch week last July when I was testing. Now I just discovered that it IS synced after seeing an unexpected avatar while texting someone. How the heck did that happen? Not sure when this happened, but all I can think of is it has something to do with the webOS 1.4 update.

Speaking of the webOS update and Synergy...I have also found that since updating, every few times I launch the Email app (but not every time) it opens to the "add account" page (pressing "done" goes into the app). I know that has NEVER happened to me before when launching this app.

Anyone else seeing either of these issues? Any ideas as to why?

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    I am having the same e-mail issue but cannot confirm the synergy issue.
    Did you add Facebook to your phone for video uploads, or the Facebook app? This will also add it for contacts at first. Just remove it from the contacts app and it shouldn't re-add.
  4.    #4  
    You know, I thought of this just after I posted...I DID recently download the official Facebook app and ran it for the first time earlier this evening. Sounds like this is the culprit, eh? Would have been nice if they'd have warned of this upon downloading.

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    If you don't want Facebook in your Contacts or Calendar then go into each app's preferences and remove the account from each. That is supposed to do it, but I never have.