1.    #1  
    I have an exchange account and have a problem with the time of my appointments, it syncs one hour later in the pre than my pc. The problem starts next week (15-20 march) this week and in the past works fine, does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem.

Thanks.

GM
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Here we go again! The "new" daylight savings time kicks in on 3/14, and calendars are once again breaking by an hour!

If it's any consolation, everything has fixed itself in the past when the "old" DST start date (first Sunday in April) passed, and will stay functional until all day events start dropping off of calendars at the end of October during the week(s) between the end of the new and old DST dates.....
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmeillon View Post
    I have an exchange account and have a problem with the time of my appointments, it syncs one hour later in the pre than my pc. The problem starts next week (15-20 march) this week and in the past works fine, does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem.

Thanks.

GM
    I'm having the same issue with recurring appointments. They show fine before the time change, but are an hour off after. Strange..... This needs a fix ASAP!